I am so excited... I do not know if I can sleep tonight. I still have several things to do to prepare... like iron the kids Sunday clothes so Brent will not have to worry about all of that... I am so excited ( uh... not about the ironing, but about my little girl)!
AND... although it really is not news my agency director e-mailed me tonight and told me not to expect any news this week about the Civil Registry. She was told that they "might" hear something next week. I know that "might" in Guat terms is questionable... meaning it could be weeks more... but it sort of gives me a light to reach toward... I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...
I found this verse on another agency friends blog... I LOVE IT!!!
Proverbs 25:25 "Like cold water to a weary soul is good news froma distant land."
Keep me in your prayers while I am gone... this is big for me. Also pray that my family survives...Daddy, boys and all the grandparents and friends stepping in to help.
If I do not get a chance to blog from Guat... I will fill you in when I get back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Good luck and have fun! I can't wait to see pictures when you return.
Good luck! I'll be sending you good vibes!
Ashley, I can't wait to see pictures from your trip! I'm so glad you had fun!
Melany
Post a Comment