You know we take so much for granted. Our lives, our families, our blessings. It is not until you meet someone who has it all in perspective do you even realize how off you really are. I officially met her almost 2 years ago... over the course of that time she has battled cancer. More recently, I have taken her family a meal and had the opportunity to be amazed by her. Even more recently, I have stood in the doorway of her hospital room just wanting to pray for her and her family and pray that I could be more like her. She is absolutely amazing. She was so faithful and true, she knew what her life was about and what it was meant for.
Today... she is placing her heavenly crown at the feet of Jesus. I know that her family has to just be devestated at the loss of this precious wife, mother of four (ages 7 and under) and friend. But knowing them... they are rejoicing because Jenny is now dancing on the streets of heaven, healthy and cancer free. The things that held her back here on Earth are freed from her and she is joining the angels in worship..."Holy, Holy, Holy"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Ashley, what a beautiful tribute to a woman who obviously impacted you so deeply. Her life will resonate through you and those that knew her. May her family find peace and strength in the very difficult days ahead.
Her family is in my thoughts & prayers..........
It certainly puts life into perspective!
Prayers being said today for your friend and her family. What a beautiful message you wrote at such a difficult time.
Melany
Post a Comment