Okay... first I am laughing because this is the craziest but cutest thing I have ever seen... Then I am crying because this should not be happening until I get there. But look how happy she is about what she is doing.
T minus 10 days... and counting! ( by the way... she is in a 0-3 month dress that I took down on my Feb visit)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
How cute is she. When you bring her home. I'm going to bring baby food to the airport. We're going to have to fatten her up:) Guess who:)
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
1 comment:
How cute is she. When you bring her home. I'm going to bring baby food to the airport. We're going to have to fatten her up:) Guess who:)
Post a Comment