I got an update from my agency director today. Our birthmother has signed off on the adoption for the final time and our adoption decree was registered with the archives. We are now waiting on the new birth certificate from the town where she was born. Luckily that is Mazetenago... one of the fastest cities for turn around time on getting that done.
A few more steps to go!! This is so UNREAL and sometimes I really cannot even believe it. It is like this dream we have been having for over a year now and we have woken up and it is still true... OH THANK YOU JESUS... WE PRAISE YOU!!!!
PS... Brent is really sad that so many of you quit commenting... send him some love ;)












4 comments:
Woohoo!! My update said to expect to hear about pink toward the end of the week. Hope we are both home soon!
Congratulations!!!
Oh, that is such great news! I wondered if you had heard about the final sign off but didn't want to ask. I know you've probably been holding your breath until that was done. I hope this time next month you'll have a beautiful little brown eyed girl in your arms...for good! Happy Mother's Day Ashley...I know it is a sweet one indeed!
Wonderful News! Where does that put you on the hundred different things that have to happen before you get THE CALL to bring Eliza home? How many things have you checked off that huge list? We don't want Nommie stressing any more than necessary now do we - not to mention you and Brent? WOW! Just a few short weeks until we can finally see family pictures. I can't wait! Carole
Post a Comment