Friday, June 8, 2007

HOME

We made it! Unfortunately ELiza's bag did not, so we are trying to force her to eat ( because her formula cans were in that bag and we used up all we carried on). She is doing great! She has a cold in her eye, but besides looked red eyed and goopy, she is all smiles. The boys love her and had a hard time going to bed last night. They just did not want to leave her. They are so excited. Callan wants to feed her and change her diaper... he is surprising me. Silas is unsure, he loves her dearly and kisses her... but is keeping his distance.
We are worn out... emotionally and physically and have lots to do with unpacking and such ( and should I mention that the NEW washer and dryer I bought before we left has a faulty part in the dryer and does not work... and they came to check it yesterday but needed a part and will not be back to fix it until Tuesday. So I guess no laundry until Tuesday and then I will have a mountain of it to do)

Anyway... pics of the new family... we are so blessed and so happy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on making it home!!! So exciting:)

Anonymous said...

we are so excited for you guys!! we cannot wait to meet eliza. abigail wants to "kiss the baby" - congrats!!! love-the chicks

Anonymous said...

That's the picture I've been watching for since early this morning! I love the boys "Eliza's brother" shirts! I'm so glad the transition has gone relatively smooth and you have a happy baby on your hands! And I can just imagine her wide eyed wonder at having 3 active brothers running around and learning to keep up with them! I'm looking forward to meeting Eliza and welcoming her to the family...Carole

jajbs said...

What a great-looking family! Glad to see that all went well. Can't wait to see more pics (hint. hint) :)

Amanda

Mommy said...

I am so glad you are home safely. I bet it feels a little surreal to actually have her home. What a precious picture and the shirts are awesome. Quality time vs. laundry for the first few days as a new family. I think God has a sense of humor don't you?

Hugs, Misty

Anonymous said...

This picture is an answered prayer. Papa and I are so proud of you for making this journey, of the way you are raising our grandsons and of your Walk with God. We are relieved and happy to have our grandaughter home where she belongs. May God continue to bless our family. Gran

Anonymous said...

Eliza looks as if she has always been there...God couldn't have blessed you in a more perfect way!!! We are so thrilled and excited for you all...
Margie, Brooks & Josie