Saturday, June 9, 2007

Just a few shots

Still she is doing remarkably well. Her luggage arrived about 11PM last night so she is loving having her formula back. Now I just have to figure out how to wean her off of it. She still has a little congestion mostly in her eyes, but it does not seem to bother her, just me as I am always wiping them out. She is eating very well and has tried several new things. She really is the best baby. She really does not fuss and just loves to be down in the floor with the boys... right in the middle so she can take it all in. She is, however, having a hard time taking an afternoon nap. It is almost 6PM and she basically just went down. There is just too much to see and hear and do, just when she is about out, she finds something to focus on and just will not go to sleep. But HEY... I will take that over a child who is scared and having trouble. Here are a few shots from today. I praise God for her and the way we have all adjusted to her, really it is only by His hand!!!

A fresh from the bath picture



"I want my daddy"

Silas stealing a kiss. (You know Silas has been my baby for 2 years now... now he looks like a big bruit monster next to her, and when I hold him... I just do not know how I packed that load all the time every day.)

And Nommie's two babies... Silas spent all weekend on Nommie's hip. He would not let her go. Nommie got to steal a little Eliza time here and there, but as you can see Eliza loves her Nommie too.

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Thanks for the update. I am glad the adjustment is going so well. Keep us updated. I love watching this beautiful story unfold...even if it is through cyberspace. -Misty

Happy said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I haven't checked in for a few days, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you...and such a cutie!!!

jajbs said...

Ashley-
She is absolutely precious!!!!! She is tiny like my Bella. Can you e-mail me and tell me how much she weighs and how long she is? What size is she in? I am trying to decide what size clothes I should get Bella. I found the CUTEST shirts yesterday and am driving myself crazy trying to decide if I made the right decision in the size. My address is asalemi@cox.net

Thanks so much!!

Amanda