Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Just a lazy day

We have not done much today... just kind of slept in ( until 7:00) and played. After breakfast we went upstairs and changed to head out to the pool for a while before the rain appeared again. It was fun and relaxing...

Right now, I am waiting on someone from my agency to bring us her Visa and Passport. After that we are going to do some shopping and eat dinner and hopefully have an quiet night so that we are ready for the plane ride tomorrow. Prayers would be appreciated. She is a good baby, but like all the other children I have she likes for me to be standing up and bouncing... sitting will just not do. And well... I just do not think that the airlines will make acceptions for us.

OH... and her FIRST tooth broke through yesterday. I could feel it on Monday, but I could see the pearly white last night. Thank goodness I brought teething tablets just in case. Her second one is pushing on the skin. My boys got teeth pretty early so this seems late to me... but I am so thankful that God gave me a "first" to share with her!!!

I guess unless somthing funny happens... this will be my last post from the Land of the Eternal Spring (which I will really miss). Our flight leaves at 8:40 in the morning so that means we need to catch the 6:10 AM shuttle to the airport to have plenty of time. We should arrive in Dallas around 1PM go through customs and immigration with Eliza's special sealed "DO NOT OPEN" envelope. Our flight out of Dallas leaves at 4:10 and if all goes well, we should touch down in Nashville at 5:55. OH I CANNOT WAIT for my boys to meet her... for you all to meet her.

In the meantime...ENJOY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it- a bow on even in the pool! Enjoy, you're due!

Tonya

Anonymous said...

Ok - 1. She has a bow on in the pool...what a girl...100%; 2. She is absolutley precious in her hot pink suit; 3. Brent is doing a great job filling the concerned father role. He was almost as cute as Eliza! ;) I am glad you got a break from the thunder. It was loud! We can't wait to welcome you all home! Our boys are SO excited; they cheered at prayer time tonight! :)

Love, Keith, Tracey, Brady, Avery, Kodey, Jesse, and Tobey