Friday, June 1, 2007

Last Call... Jones, Party of 5

Well... here it is. We leave tomorrow. I am so excited that I do not think sleeping is an option. I wish I had the words to describe my feelings but I do not... I just thank God that he has given me His PEACE for the past year. I do not know how I would have made it without it!

Tonight Baylor played in the 6 year old All-Star game. He did awesome and had a blast. We used the opportunity to grab a photo when we got home... our last family photo as a family of 5. Next time we take a family photo... we will be JONES Family of 6. ( Not the best pic... but it was late)

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Wahooooo!!! I can't wait to meet Eiza JONES!!! We've prayed for safe travel and will cont to pray for your return home. Have fun and do some relaxing!!

Alleen said...

I'm soooo excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a safe trip.