I was playing around with my blog today and found this... I thought I would share. It is kind of like moving houses... so I will try it out for a few days and see what happens... it may go back.
And I have to say a bit AMEN! to your mountaintop experience post on Tuesday.
"...I get chills when I think about all the things that I can see that God lined up just for us so that we would know that this was His calling upon our lives..."
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
4 comments:
It is lovely!
I love it;-)
It freaked me out...... I like it though! Just thought my computer was playing tricks on me :)
LOVE the new format and colors!
And I have to say a bit AMEN! to your mountaintop experience post on Tuesday.
"...I get chills when I think about all the things that I can see that God lined up just for us so that we would know that this was His calling upon our lives..."
It is amazing what God can do, isn't it???
Post a Comment