Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fun Day

Today we had the pleasure of entertaining company. It was a fun day for the boys. Jackson came over so his momma could go to the Dr. for her twin baby boys that are still in her belly, but only because she has been on bed rest for much too long to mention... ALMOST AT THE END TONYA!!! PRAISE GOD!
We hit the pool for a few hours, came home and put the little ones to bed and played games. Then when everyone was up we played some kind of dress up and hide and seek hunter. We tried to ride bikes outside, but it was too hot and too hard to share so we came in and then decided to play fishing off the back deck. A perfect day for the boys. They had a blast and did not want it to end.


Then we have another cute baby picture. She is changing to me already... which is good because the whole time she was away from me I do not think she changed much, but that may have been God protecting my heart. She is so happy... and we are too.


OH... and I have a blog lurker and family friend that I want to say thank you to. Momma Becky and Mike... you can see we love it! THANK YOU! ( I thought you might enjoy the blog shout-out)

No comments: