I know some of you have asked. So I thought I would update. I thought it was solved, in reality it is not. Baylor has managed to remove himself from the situation as much as possible, but the kid is still taking aim while getting on the bus in the afternoon. Baylor did his proper investigations and took note of his name, his bus color, and his teacher's name and reported so that we would be armed with information.
I asked Baylor to please just let me pick him up in the afternoons and he said "But mom, I really like riding the bus" and well since he is enjoying his freedom so much, I hate to punish him for the other kids behavior.
So, this is their final chance... I e-mailed his teacher again and she already took steps to handle it (after school hours I might add) and is involving the child's teacher, the principal and the bus monitors.
I will let you know tomorrow how it goes... if you could pray that this be a positive thing and it not turn negative. I made sure to tell the teacher that I wanted it handled, but that I did not want Baylor to be newly targetd as the tattle-tale or cry-baby... because as it is I have had to DRAG the info out of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Baylor should be so proud of himself for trying so hard to work this out on his own. He should also be proud of himself for telling someone when he couldn't do it alone. I hope this gets taken care of now.
I am proud of Baylor!!
Gail
That's SO awful! That is the worst part of having kids start school , not being able to protect them from pain but an importnant life lesson I guess! It sounds like you've handled it really well!
Sounds like you're handling it so well...and you should be so proud of your little guy!
I'm dreading our kids starting school because of that sort of thing (and because of how awful little girls can be to one another...but, we've talked about that before and our drama with our blue jeans!!)!
Abby
Post a Comment