Monday, February 18, 2008

Update on Eliza

Eliza took a 3 hour nap (unheard of for her) and woke up seeming like all was well with the world. I took her temp and it registered as normal. I guess a dose of high powered antibiotic does a little girl some good. Right now she is chasing Macie... barking at her.

8 comments:

Shawn said...

Oh my word! I'm so sorry. Poor Eliza, we'll be praying for her this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Eliza is doing better! I know this morning had to be scary for you. I hope she continues to do well - she is too precious to be feeling bad!
T.P.

jam'n bell said...

Glad to hear that she is doing well.

Tricia said...

Thank the Lord! I was checking back in to see how she is doing!

Bobbi said...

PHEW!! Glad she is doing better. I was worried about her. Amazing how fast they bounce back!!!

We had drama at my house last night too. Bad strep throat, allergic reactions to meds, all the fun!!!

Glad Eliza is on the mend.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out...I did that very thing...scoop and run last monday, Josie had 103.5 temp....we all had the flu (the one that wasn't covered in the vaccine)last week...we were sick, sick, sick...but have recovered nicely! Hope Eliza continues to "bounce" back!!! Margie

Darcy said...

So glad she is doing better. . how scary. Thank God!
Darcy McMurray

Anonymous said...

Praise God!! Thanks for the update!!

Take good care and God bless.