You people (especially in Tennessee) need to go here and learn all about Mr. Monty. I can tell you all day long what a great man he is, what a wonderful family he has, and how he has great plans not to CHANGE Congress, but to give it DIRECTION. I can also tell you how when I shared the dinner table with him a few weeks ago, he taught my kids some great tricks, and fed my oldest son (off his very own fork) his first fried green tomato. Go check him out for yourself, and come election day, let's send this man to Washington... he will do Tennessee proud, and it would be an honor to see him working for US!
(Ummm... I need to add that although Mrs. Marsha really was there and really did tell speak to the group, she did not just talk specifically to me nor did she tell ONLY me to go home and blog about it... she told us all to, and I did. I am guessing that she did not even know I was there, because I was too scared to introduce myself. But my husband talked to her and told her what a great job she was doing and how well she spoke that the RNC.)
And to prove I was there, I stole this from My friend, Tiffany's blog.












4 comments:
hey lady,
oopps. i don't know blogger etiquette. i posted a link to your site today on my blog. but i didn't know to ask you first. sorry... i'm an idiot. is it ok?
p.s.
reminder if needed: we met on saturday night @ the luau... i'm joey & nathan's aunt.
p.p.s.
i spent a few minutes on your blog this morning to check out more pics of that eliza belle. she is a dreamsicle! what a divine family... so good to meet you!
xoxo
hey lady,
oopps. i don't know blogger etiquette. i posted a link to your site today on my blog. but i didn't know to ask you first. sorry... i'm an idiot. is it ok?
p.s.
reminder if needed: we met on saturday night @ the luau... i'm joey & nathan's aunt.
p.p.s.
i spent a few minutes on your blog this morning to check out more pics of that eliza belle. she is a dreamsicle! what a divine family... so good to meet you!
xoxo
Love it! I met Ms. Marsha at work a few months ago and gave her an ear full. (Ashley you probably remember where I work) I found her to be wonderfully down to earth and genuine. If I was in Davis' district, I'd be voting for anybody who ran against him. I loved Ms. Marsha standing up with all the strong RNC women when Gov. Palin was announced!!!!! You go girl...keep bloggin'!!! Margie
i love that he used his own fork! he's the greatest!
let's plan a cookout and let the kiddos run 'round the place soon!!!
thanks for taking time out of your weekend and coming sat. nite.
you are a sweet friend!
courtney
Post a Comment