Thursday, September 11, 2008

Circle!!!!

I was scared to send Eliza to school. I needed it, and I was with the thought that verbally, she needed it. Check this out... YAY Mrs. Faris!


(Don't make fun of my over excited "cause you learn words there" comment. I try to teach her words at home... I get nothing. She just nods and smiles at me.)


6 comments:

Mommy said...

I don't think she was feelin' the "YAY CIRCLE" part. :-) Cutie patootie!

Angie said...

Too cute I love it! Gabbie has always done well with her words but now that she has moved to a preschool her language is exploding!!! It is crazy the difference. Way to go Eliza!!

Angie said...

Oops I guess I should have said speech. But you know what I meant:)

Michelle Smiles said...

LOL She doesn't have time to show off her mad skills for you momma...she is busy!

Bobbi said...

YEAH!! I am with you on the words thing?? WHY?? I think it is because everyone talks for Reese. I ALMOST sent him to school this year too, but DADDY really thought emotionally he wasn't ready, and I think he was right, unfortunately. But, he is really coming on the words now......but he doesn't say, or know a circle...

I love her little voice.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....how precious, she sounds just like Josie with the "circle". Josie is all into (me) drawing circles. Yeah....Eliza! She is going to start yapping up a storm!!!! Just wait until the girls can "talk" on the phone together! Margie