I got to see this precious, beautiful, amazing face in person last night... and blow her a kiss. Her family is forever changed, we are forever changed! If you have not been following, go check them out here. Today, they go to the cardiologist and begin the next leg of the journey. But, I have no doubt that God has gone ahead of them and is preparing the way for this angel.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Look Who is HOME!
I got to see this precious, beautiful, amazing face in person last night... and blow her a kiss. Her family is forever changed, we are forever changed! If you have not been following, go check them out here. Today, they go to the cardiologist and begin the next leg of the journey. But, I have no doubt that God has gone ahead of them and is preparing the way for this angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
yea!!!
I am totally addicted to this blog now!! How great you got to meet her in person.
Her story is truly moving.
Post a Comment