Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Grinch just stole my Christmas



Yep... the stomach bug just struck Baylor. It is going to be a long week at home. And I am so upset that we do not get to spend time with people we only see (sometimes) once a year. I just do not want to risk someone else having to deal with this... it is NASTY. (And for the record, if anyone should not have gotten this it was Baylor. He stayed the furthest away, had the least amount of contact, took extra showers, donned fresh PJ's,and voluntarily applied hand sanitizer randomly throughout the day.)

7 comments:

Amanda Pilkinton said...

Poor Jones Family. This virus really does stink, it finally just left our home! Hope Baylor gets to feeling better!
Amanda

jam'n bell said...

I am so sorry! Hopefully everyone will be well...soon!!!

Nicole @ Four Real said...

Please dont tell me this! I am just waiting for the next round. I have made Selah and Noah sleep with bowls next to their bed just in case. So sorry!

Tera said...

I am so, so sorry, Ashley...that is a total bummer. :( As Emma would say..."Naughty Gwinch"

Take good care and God bless.

Courtney said...

sorry sweet friend!

we have literally had some sort of ailment at our home since the beginning of December. yuck!

get well joneses!

Sissie said...

Oh Ash! I'm sooo sorry. I was really hoping all would stay well so yall could have a nice visit with the three "J's". I hope everyone gets a "Bug Break" long enough to enjoy the excitement of Christmas through the eyes of the kiddos. Same here cause I just heard mine was running a fever and yucky - like her Daddy yesterday. Merry Christmas - yall will be missed.

Kyla said...

That does really stink! Hopefully all is better now and the Jones famly is holding hands in a circle singing the "Who Christmas Carol!"