* I would not let her walk around (and thus feed Stella) her breakfast
* I had poured her milk into her green cup and not her "fish" cup.
* I would not let her come out to the bus stop with me and the boys.
* I made her wear a coat over her jacket (that went with her velour outfit).
* I put her lunch box in her school bag, before she approved.
* I would not let her sit in the seat she wanted to in the car on the way to school.
* Silas would not give her his treat for being a good boy at school.
* I would not let her sit in the seat she wanted on the way home from school.
* Silas would not let her have his treat from school (still)
* Stella would not let her use her as a pillow.
* Baylor would not give her his apple.
* Silas would not let her lay on "momma's side" of the bed.
* I would not let her get in the shower with the big boys.
* I put the wrong color toothpaste on her toothbrush.
* I finally put her to bed and WALKED AWAY.
I am afraid that perhaps we have let our sweet little Eliza fool us into her being in control. She gets what she wants from everyone. Have I just now noticed? Or has it just gotten bad enough where I realize UH-OH... WE HAVE A PROBLEM.
Just to show you (because I know you are here for hard evidence). This is Eliza when I let everyone pick 2 treats from the treats Muber sent to us over Christmas (a few weeks back). This is what we got when she picked her 2 treats, ate them, and then decided what she really wanted was something else.












9 comments:
You are in trouble with that one! But what cute trouble she is!
I feel your pain. And, I believe that we are in a similiar situation here, and I am working on rectifying it myself
ashley...welcome to the world of girls!!! drama,drama,drama.hahaha! God bless-bridges (ps do like you told me be firm & stand your ground)even though she is the cutest thing ever...hahaha!
Uh yeah. Let me know if that Boot Camp thing works. :)
As my Mom says, "Susannah has taken to spoiling PRETTY WELL." Looks like Eliza has too! :)))
too funny...whip her in shape :)
oh Ashley - that could so easily be a picture of CiCi. She is doing exactly as you describe to us. I am so near the end of my rope. Fit Pitching indeed!!!!
Thank goodness. Josie has crept into the pit fitching also, and I'm not amused. Her voice hits octives that I don't think have ever been recorded in the modern age. It's not attractive it makes me frown which at over 40, I can't afford (wrinkles). Oh wise one with 4 1/2 kids, when does this phase end? Margie
Oh my! I think we are headed it the same direction. Tag's only 20 mnths and already I've seen that exact face!Food and all! lol!! Good luck. We like to call this phase, "The Terrific Twos". So much fun, cuteness and drama rolled into one year. :)
Oh, that poor baby! Look at the sweet face. Give that poor thing all the candy she wants. Hey, she ran to me at church Sunday I am so in her corner for life!
Post a Comment