Oh my gosh I love seeing this! Gabbie has been doing this with her shirts and stretching the heck out of the necks! It is driving me crazy! Eliza is a little doll!
So cute! Lila is super possesive of her baby stroller. So I tried commenting on your boy oh boy post and I just realized it never posted. Anyway, basically what I said was CONGRATULATIONS! I seriously stalked FB and your blog that whole day waiting for the news. I think it is so neat that those Jones boys produce all boys and I love that Eliza is the only girl...for now anyway! :) as far as names go, you could do a T name. Baylor and Callan then Silas and a T name.
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
6 comments:
Well isn't she a little sassy momma! You are in trouble girl! :)
Like mother, like daughter! A girl can never have too many baby dolls - as you should know.
already into fashion..love the one should look.
Oh my gosh I love seeing this! Gabbie has been doing this with her shirts and stretching the heck out of the necks! It is driving me crazy! Eliza is a little doll!
So cute! Lila is super possesive of her baby stroller. So I tried commenting on your boy oh boy post and I just realized it never posted. Anyway, basically what I said was CONGRATULATIONS! I seriously stalked FB and your blog that whole day waiting for the news. I think it is so neat that those Jones boys produce all boys and I love that Eliza is the only girl...for now anyway! :) as far as names go, you could do a T name. Baylor and Callan then Silas and a T name.
THE DADDY WINS MY VOTE. FOUR SONS AND A DAUGHTER! YEP, ONE WILLIAM IS A HANDSOME NAME.
Post a Comment