Friday, May 22, 2009

What is in a name?

We have finally decided on the final name for our little man. His name will be...
Cruz Williamson

it just fits and allows us to use things important to our family, all while still being on the little bit unique side.

Look at this cute outfit I got our new little man to come home from the hospital in. I would give you the official countdown, but the real due date and the one in my mind are a litte bit different. Both Callan and Silas gave me a 2 week reprive and I am more than expecting that this time.(6 weeks and a few days by Dr. count... 4 and a few days in my head) In fact, he flips so much sometimes I am scared he is going to knock a hole in his home soon.





6 comments:

Julie P said...

YEAH that was my vote on the name. And the outfit is adorable. So how long - with or without the reprieve do you have?

Big Nanny said...

I love it!

The Rivers Family said...

Love it!

KellyRose said...

I love the name...and the outfit!
When I see cute things like this, it makes me wish we had decided upon a name before our kids were born.
Glad you are feeling ok!

Stephanie said...

I like it. the name and the outfit

Mindy said...

I love the name. And I love the meaning behind it all. AND the outfit is wonderful!!! Congratulations!! ((I can't wait to see those two proud grandparents at church bragging on their NEW Beautiful Grandson!))