Friday, June 19, 2009

Cramming it all in

We have been WAY busy here in the Jones house trying to cram it all in before a newborn puts a stop on our summer activities. In the past two weeks we have had 2 baseball camps, swim lessons at Camp Nick-a-jack, games, practices, pool time... but now we are free and clear.
I did not take pictures of Bay at his camps, but I did capture some at the swim show at Camp Nick-a-jack. For those of you who live here that do not know this camp. IT IS A MUST DO for a swimmer. They can start at 3 and that works for some (Callan it did not) but I waited until 4 for Silas. Callan even had a serious fear to overcome this summer after missing a year last year. Really, if you want some great swim lessons let me know and I will make sure you hear about them next year.

Here are Callan and Silas putting their swim on...





And, because this picture cracks me up. I did not know it was a religious camp where they would learn to walk on water. =)

No comments: