MAS-TI-TIS...
okay so it is only one word, but it should be 3. Not feeling so well, hope to return to normal soon. That is what I get for thinking that life just resumes as normal with a 4 week old in tow. I guess it is my lesson to slow down a little.












7 comments:
Ohhhhh girl. No!!!!!
Ouch.
Ouch.
Ouch.
I remember that pain like it was yesterday.
REST.
Much love!
Yikes! Not fun at all! I had that with my second and I thought I was going to dye. So painful and so heartbreaking at the same time. I feel your pain and I am truly sorry you are experiencing this.
I am SO sorry! Mine hurt worse than the baby! Let me know if I can do anything!
i so know what you mean! all i can say is "the pump" is one great invention for moms. i seems to have helped me out with this problem.
Oh, I'm so sorry, Ashley. Hope you feel better soon.
Ohhh nooo! Praying for you. Take it easy this week if you can. Repeat after me: "It's okay to stay in my pajamas all day long. It's okay if the kids watch tv until their eyes go crossed."
Ouch! I feel your pain. Hope it's better SOON!
Post a Comment