Well, no more counting down the days until our next "lollipop" game. Silas had his last game last Friday night. He was so excited knowing that at the end the shiny trophy would come. I love watching him play... he loves it!
I finally made some headway with Silas at church! At the end of Jungle Journey I was cleaning up my area and I hear "HI MS LORINDA!" I look up and Silas is just waving like a mad man at me! I felt so honored! He is such a cutie pie!
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
1 comment:
I finally made some headway with Silas at church! At the end of Jungle Journey I was cleaning up my area and I hear "HI MS LORINDA!" I look up and Silas is just waving like a mad man at me! I felt so honored! He is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment