We have played baseball FOR-EV-VAH this season. All three boys have played, and really we have had a blast. Baylor's team is still going with a few summer tournaments. I wish everyone could see him (and his team) play. I cannot believe how well they play at such a young age. The rules they have to learn and know at split second decision time. I think that Baylor has grown so much as a player this year. Not only has he learned more about the fine details of the game, but his arm has gotten stronger, his bat has gotten quicker, and as a player he has really improved. I am so proud of him and hope that things continue to go well for this little boy who LOVES baseball.
At the plate... against some young boys who can throw some serious heat.

At second base.

No comments:
Post a Comment