I have nothing witty, nothing funny, just pictures. What is a mom to do when her cute little baby boy has his huge eyes open, and is being big trying to hold his head up? Take some pictures of course...
Okay so maybe our head gets tired after a photo or two...
And this one, this one is just funny. Everytime Bay and I look at it we just giggle. I don't know if it is the Eddie Munster hair, or the expression on his face, but we giggle.
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
5 comments:
It made me giggle too :)
He is way to cute. You guys are so blessed!
Not sure I've sent you & your family a "Congratulations" yet, so CONGRATULATIONS! He is a precious baby boy! :) cherri
That is so funny, he doesn't look like any of the boys in that one. His own sweet self.
Ok - so I giggled too. Love the hair! He's grown and changed so much - I think he looks a lot like Bay now. And absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment