Thursday, September 3, 2009

THIS FACE

What is there to say? I guess it gets her what she wants because she sure knows how to use it. This is Eliza wanting a snack out of the pantry... but instead of asking she just stands in the doorway (for 15 minutes) of the pantry and does this. I guess if she looks pitiful enough she figures someone will ask what she is doing. I have been being a tough mommy though. I have been making her talk and try to enunciate things. If she wants it, she has to ask for it and we practice the things she cannot say correctly or mumbles. I am really beginning to worry about her speech, but I have a "call" into some people and we are getting to the bottom of it soon hopefully. Otherwise she may grow up a closed mouth talker =).

5 comments:

Sissie said...

That has got to be the most pitiful face I've ever seen! I don't know how you can be tough with that - I'd melt. She'll probably end up your non stop talker and you'll be wishing she would hush!

Jenny said...

Yup, I'd say that face would do the trick just about every time. Stay strong!!!

Sonja said...

What does she want? Cupcakes? candy? coca-cola? Send her here. Bobby will give it to her for sure :)

Mommy said...

She is soo stinkin cute--even with her sad pitiful face.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!! Kayleigh has a similar face that she uses in the same way. Funny how they have us all figured out!!

Tammy (Kayleigh's Mommy)