Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wordless Wednesday





12 comments:

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Love those big expressive eyes! What a cute little man!

Julie P said...

What a cutie! When did he get that big?

nommie said...

It's only been a week since I have seen him, when did he get so big? He looks like a little man.

Stephanie said...

I see Callan in these pics. so cute

Cherri said...

I can't believe how quickly he has grown! Wow! He is a handsome little man, and those might be the biggest brown eyes! Take care... cherri

KellyRose said...

He's SO BIG...and adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Ashley, Cruz is ADORABLE!!! Look how handsome!!

Many blessings,
Tammy (Kayleigh's Mommy)

Sissie said...

Too cute! Love that smile -bet he and Olivia would have lots to say to each other! Squeeze him really tight and give him a big kiss from me.

jam'n bell said...

Too precious!!!!

Jessica said...

love love love these pics - can't believe how big he looks already!

TheOilHippie said...

Oh my goodness he is such a doll!!!!!

Tera said...

This little one is SO HANDSOME and I jsut can't get over how much he looks like your other boys! God bless.