Monday, January 25, 2010
7 months
Today, my little man is 7 months old. You know the saying that "days last forever, but the months fly by". This certainly holds true for my sweet baby. Each day is an adventure with trying to figure out how to best meet his needs, but then I look back and months have FLOWN by. I feel like so much time has already gone by that his precious baby days are flying by too fast. Never again will he only need me like he does right now. I am trying to focus on the precious time we have rather than all the "lasts" that are taking place. I thank God for the gift of this angel in my life, who is teaching me more and more each day. (Who knew I had so much to learn about babies with 4 under my belt).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
What a Cutie!! It is amazing how fast the time goes.
That picture just made my day! Thanks!
That just makes me smile. Too cute. And he looks so happy and content.
Post a Comment