Just a few weeks ago at Christmas, Cruz could not do this...
I love when they learn to sit. It has opened up a whole new world for him to be able to play. I also love that his posture is so good right now... won't be too long before he learns to slouch.
We have also introduced a cup.
"What do you do with this strange thing?"
"Jackpot!!!"












3 comments:
He is so cute. He looks so proud of himself in the sitting up pic!
I like the pictures. He is so adorable and cute.
Way to go Cruz! Isn't it amazing what they can learn/achieve from one week to the next? Livie on the other hand does not understand the concept of holding the sippy cup. Her mama calls her lazy. She just opens her mouth and leans forward so you can give her a drink. Won't even touch the bottle with her hands to try holding it.
Post a Comment