Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Bunny

I now remember why I had put in a special request to the Easter Bunny the past few years to swing by on Saturday evening. Although I love the sleepy eyes and the bed head look, trying to fit in enjoying the treats that the Easter Bunny brings is hard to fit in with getting dressed for 8:30 Sunday School (even when 3 out of 5 kids opted out due to a nice Spring Break treat of Strep)
Cruz smiles because he loves too, he has no clue there is a basket of treats beside him.

Eliza loved that the "Habbit" came to see her and brought her a few treats. I love that my princess is wearing a hand me down t-shirt backwards so that she can see the picture on it and play shorts from Silas that she thinks are SUPER COOL (especially that she gets to wear her brothers shorts). She sleeps in them every night. Who needs princess gowns when you have hand me down comfy shorts.


Silas gets the bed head award and the prize for the most THANK YOU'S. That boy loves his Imaginext stuff. So sweet!

There were better pictures of the big boys but Callan is in his skivvies and I am sure that someday will not appreciate this being out for the world to see. Have you all seen the Gogo's. HAVE MERCY these things have taken over our house like Silly B@ndz. Come on mom friends we can come up with some useless piece of junk and make ga-zillions on! We just have to make 3rd graders think it is the happening thing.

I don't why the "Habbit" brings things to the foyer. But it works. Now to only answer the question- What exactly is the Easter Bunny and how does he get here and bring stuff?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ashley, this is a good question that my kids would love answered but, unfortunatley I don't ever seem to really know. I am glad that my Easter morning pictures with the baskets aren't the only ones with the kids fresh out of bed, you've got to love it!