Thank you Mrs. Kelly for including Eliza in your fun day. We had a blast at "Lala's" house and she keeps bringing it up at random odd times, with sass and flare, and her hands on her hips. As if to mock her brothers that she got to do something fun and on her own. I got a few pics, but egg hunts always produce photos of the tops and backs of heads. So here are the fun ones!
Before Endsley took a tumble and before Caroline appeared... and I love how not ONE SINGLE KID is looking in my direction.

On the dance floor!

1 comment:
I'm so glad you all good come and have a mommy and Eliza day! One of my favorite moments of the day was watching Eliza up there snapping her fingers and dancing.
Like she does everyday, Lila was talking about her birthday party this morning. I asked her who she was going to invite and the first person she said was, "Liza!"
I thought that was sweet.
Post a Comment