Sunday, April 18, 2010

Read This NOW

I have wanted to do a post on this for a while... but I don't have first hand experience. I just have heart touching stories told to me by friends and sweet sisters, and my own heart that aches for these children and rejoices that their cries have been heard.

Go HERE and read about Korah, and come back and tell me that it does not stop you in your tracks for SO MANY REASONS.

1 comment:

The Perry's said...

We sponsor a sweet child in Uganda through Amazima Ministries. Isn't it amazing that with a few hundred dollars (that we would spend on take-out and junk from the Dollar Tree) we can physically change the life of a child in Africa. It's hard for me to even imagine how well our children have it. What a blessing to have the means to help others. Doesn't adoption just change the way your brain sees things? Our children were born in an area that gave them no hope for a future until God allowed us to come together (or will come together in our case)...He's soooo good!