Very rarely do I "matchy-match" my kids. I had planned to for Easter and 3 out of the 5 stayed home. This was the first time since then I had put this all on them at once (and this is not Eliza's Easter Dress that Nommie made). Someone asked me for a pic of all of them, and I realized that the last one I have was from Christmas so I made an effort to take one this morning.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Sunday Snapshot
Very rarely do I "matchy-match" my kids. I had planned to for Easter and 3 out of the 5 stayed home. This was the first time since then I had put this all on them at once (and this is not Eliza's Easter Dress that Nommie made). Someone asked me for a pic of all of them, and I realized that the last one I have was from Christmas so I made an effort to take one this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
oh my goodness .. . pure sweetness!
Post a Comment