Thursday, January 25, 2007
CRAZY
I feel kind of uncomfortable posting all about what is going on with our case so I will say this. Lots of investigation going on... not my case, but of the Civil Registry where birth mom received her cedula ( ID card). There has been a stop but on all things from that registry. Based on things that I understand that happened today I really feel like things can only get better from here. I feel like once this is all sorted through we will get rolling. Of course who knows how long the sorting will take. Please pray that it straightens back out so that we can get moving. I am missing her terribly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
OH WOW, good luck. I'll be sending you good vibes.
I think of you often and I truly hope that things start moving from here on.
All the best, I hope you go to visit Liza in February.
Post a Comment