Saturday, January 20, 2007

I am still here...

Yep... I am still here... we took a fast from computers and TV this week. It was perfect timing for me. I have been focusing way to much on this screen, and I know staring at it for hours on end is not going to bring her home any faster.

Anyway... no news... my agency director was going to have someone go to the Civil Registry and ask for some specifics. Like... what kind of time frame we might be looking at. I am wanting to plan a trip in February, but I am just scared to at this point.

We did get some update pictures this week. They re-instated the monthly photo session. They make my heart hurt because I am not there... but at the same time, they make me smile. The hair bothers me some... is she losing it... or is it just the gelled look???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what is up with the hair Ashley but she is so stinking cute! What a smile!

Happy said...

What a happy girl!!

Mommy said...

It looks like a little of both to me. Don't worry, it'll grow back. Still remembering you all in prayer. Maybe her smile is saying, "Don't worry Mommy, I know something you don't and it's going to be OK!"

M.
thewombletimes.blogspot.com