A week from tomorrow I will be in Guatemala! I am going by myself ( a big thing for me) but I am so excited! Hopefully we will have some news by then, but if not I still get to spend some QT with my daughter!( The picture is a view from the plane)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so bummed we are just going to miss you Ashley. Have a great time with Eliza!
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
2 comments:
I am so bummed we are just going to miss you Ashley. Have a great time with Eliza!
Have a FANTASTIC time and good luck traveling solo!!
Post a Comment