Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nothing...

Nothing new here... just hanging out being patient and waiting on some word. Two things I will share.
First, I had a wonderful lunch with two of my agency friends today and their beautiful children from Guatemala. It really did my heart some good!

Second, I found Eliza some earrings at a decent price on E-bay... ( literally only $14 and in all the stores I found them to be a minimum of $40)

Of course I cannot find them again now... but they are precious... one set is pearl and one set is a gold heart with a pink stone at the base of the heart.

1 comment:

Sig said...

When you go to Guetamala (next week?) go to the mall, on the second floor there is a wonderful jewelry store with lot of baby earrings and they are only about $14-$18!! Well worth it and they have many choices!