Thursday, July 26, 2007

Momma the Homebuilder

Yep... I offically have a new title. I built a home. And I did it all during nap time. I love stuff ( ahem...challenges) like this and have to prove to myself that I can do it "ALL BY MYSELF". On this one I was afraid that I was biting off more than I could chew... but NOPE, I did it and the kids love it. Thanks to some of my friends who collectively went in to purchase this for Eliza. She is going to love it...that is when Callan and Silas let her near it.

We had to clear out the landing to have a spot for it


Welcome to Casa de Liza Belle de Dora

3 comments:

Gail said...

That is a super-cute house. You did a great job "building" it. Do you have to put on the stickers too? I think that would be the most difficult part.
Gail

Michelle Smiles said...

How stinking cute is that? I used to always insist on putting stuff like that together by myself...now I make my husband do it...life is too short to read bad directions. I just consult. Hehe.

Sig said...

Where did you find that? I think we have to have one!!