We really enjoyed our visit... and wish it was longer and more often. I keep telling him to move here. I am sure that there is a church here that could use his services. But I guess I will continue to let God do the leading about my brother and his wife's ministry. ( I am purposely leaving your names out of this post... because I did not ask how you felt about it).
Here is "Bubba" spending some one on one time with Eliza.
The precious nephew I was talking about with a fresh first hair cut too!!!
Nommie getting a rare moment alone with Eliza (Silas has claimed her as his own and hardly lets her put him down).
The whole clan feeling patriotic in their red, white, and blue.
And my sis-in-law and little man watching the fireworks at our buddy's house down the street.












1 comment:
gee...thanks for the greasy head picture you posted for the world to see. I'll make sure I find a way to return the favor!! :)
Post a Comment