Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogroll

Since I have a favorites button... I want to add some of the blogs I stalk *ahem* I mean read. But, I am not sure of the blogetiquite... do I need to ask first?

So, if I read your blog (or you read mine) and you think it would be fun to be added to my blog roll, let me know.

If you think it is a scary world out there and you prefer not to enter into it EVEN THOUGH you own a blog, let me know and I will not add you.

12 comments:

TheOilHippie said...

Not sure if you read mine or not but I read yours (and I need some more readers) so I'd love for you to add me to your blogroll. Your girls' weekend sounded like fun - I am taking one in two weeks. A liitle nervous, but so excited. :)

Kylie's Mommy said...

Ashley,
I'm not sure if you read my blog but I check your's often.
Please feel free to add my blog to your blogroll.
Dottie
www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Michelle Smiles said...

You don't need permission - unless the person is private or doesn't share the link to their blog, I've never had any one mind being linked.

I love blogrolls! I love to see who everyone else reads.

Shawn said...

Hanksfamilyfive is present and accounted for!! We'd be honored if you'll have us!

Bobbi said...

I have followed you since before Eliza came home. I would be happy to be in your favorites.
bobbi-partyoffive.blogspot.com.

Melany @ Project Anthologies said...

Hey Ashley! I would be honored to be on your blog roll. ;)

Happy said...

Nope, not scary! Although I do try to be sort of anonymous because not everyone is as nice as you!

Mindy said...

I am Mindy and I go to Southern Hills with your in-laws. I met you at Applebees the other day actually. I read your blog. I am not sure if you read mine but if you do, you are more than welcome to add me. If you don't or don't want to add me, I am not offended at all since I know we don't each other that well.

jam'n bell said...

jamnbell.blogspot.com. That's my blog. Feel free to add if you'd like.

jam'n bell said...

Feel free to add my recipe blog as well, if you want: http://recipeheart.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley. :) I agree with Michelle. I don't think that you have to ask permission to link unless someone is trying to keep their blog under wraps (if they are, it is usually pretty obvious) or password protected or something like that. You may add me if you would like. :)

God bless.

Angie said...

Hey Ashley,

I love the new layout. I wouldn't mind of you added me too, if you want. It is www.gabbiesworld.blogspot.com.

Thanks,
Angie