This just cracks me up. Eliza was fussy while I was taking care of some kitchen clean up so I tried to bring out something to occupy her. She always dumps this out when she gets a hold of it, but I set it up tonight and showed her you could put the chips in the slots... AND SHE DID IT! ( again I sound like I am yelling... Macie the dog wanted in the action, the boys are playing Wii, and I am drying jackets with zippers in the dryer... do I ever get a video where you can just concentrate on what I am videoing?)












3 comments:
So cute!!!!!!!!!!! and a great idea . I may have to pull ours out for CiCi.
So cute!
Excellent fine motor skill, Miss Eliza.
And golly, you have to love that Superman outfit...Silas is too cute for words!
God bless.
Post a Comment