It is so funny to hear Eliza talk. Sometimes I wish she would talk where I could record it so I could always remember her "talking" right now. Because I know that NO ONE but me and Silas understands much of what she is saying. But WE KNOW... and SHE KNOWS how to get her point across.
At lunch today I asked what they wanted to watch while they ate. I happened to ask if they wanted to watch Wonder Pets. To which Eliza said:
"NO! I no yach yundar yets! I yach Ta-Tash"
(Translation: "No! I no watch Wonder Pets! I watch Ta-Tash" (which is Tasha on Backyardigans)
She really is talking a lot more, a lot of it makes no sense, but most of the time I know EXACTLY what she is saying or what she wants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
I knew what she was saying, well at least when I read it.
The girl gets her point across and that is all that matters.
Ashley, A good friend of mine started recording her children as they began to learn to talk...then when they accepted Christ they just told in their words what God had done in their life...it was so touching. Her kids are now 28 and 30 and every time I go to her house I make her play it for me. It's priceless and such a gift!!! Record some Eliza language! Im sure you will one day look back on it and count it as such a blessing.
Love it....most of the time nobody but me understands what Josie is saying, here favorite is "Mamma, nos sit u ation comng out right now", which means she has a runny nose she wants wiped...it's hysterical!Margie
Post a Comment