Well, I have put this off for a few weeks now. It all started with an attempt on MLK weekend. It was a long weekend and I knew we would be stuck at home a lot because it was so cold. Eliza's teacher had been encouraging me to try it because she stays dry at school and goes potty for her. So I tried it. I decided to dive into...Potty Training. Using underwear was not that successful of an adventure. My guess is that because the smallest size that I could buy do not touch her anywhere, she could not feel that she had anything on. I have never been a Pull**Ups kind of mom. I just thought that it was more like changing diaper styles and not really potty training. But, since "panties" were not working, we went and picked some out Pull-Ups. AND LORD HAVE MERCY... it was a potty training miracle. I mean when you are a princess yourself, the last thing you want to do is "pee-pee on the princesses". So, Eliza is potty-trained. Even though I wince a little when I say that for fear that I might mess it up, she has not had a pee-pee or poop accident in over a week. AND she has only gotten up from bed time wet 2 times (and that was my fault because I was slow in going to get her out of bed). Her potty dance is precious, and I would love to catch it on film...but that may be too much to ask.
Now the task is transferring from the princess Pull**Up to the princess panties. And the girl is in love with her Princess Pull**Ups. Anybody got any ideas on "cinching" panties?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












10 comments:
You might need to get Nommie to make her some panties;)
CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!! That is awesome. Josie and I have been doing the potty dance for two months now. She got sick and that set us back a couple of weeks, but we are back on track now. The pee pee is no problem, she is reluctant to poop in the potty...but I'm hoping for some kind of epiphany to happen (which probably means me taking a few days off of work and just "getter done"! Margie
Jealous here! GO Eliza!
No ideas on cinching the panties because Gabbie is filling the 2T-3Ts just fine! My girl has a booty!
Gabbie has been in underwear for 4 or 5 days now with no accidents so we are rejoicing here too! If we put a pull up on though she will go some and also on the potty but she pretty much thinks it is a diaper.
Anyway, congrats to Eliza!!! I hope you find some underwear to fit her. For some reason I am thinking someone on FTC had a brand of underwear that ran really small. It might be baby gap but I could be wrong. You might want to post on there though. Good luck!
Yeah.....SISSY!!!!
I'm glad the pullups worked for her too. That's how we potty trained our princess and it was simple. We have princess panties from target (I think) but I'm sure they would be too big for Eliza. Try bloomers. They make them for babies so they got to make her size. Plus they're adorable.
checkers
Yeah for Eliza!! Girls train so much earler.
We are having the same problem here. The underwear fall off!
I am so happy for you, but also very jealous! Cami is still in limbo!
That is SO AWESOME! Way to go, Eliza! I might have to email you for some ideas, Ashley. Emma doesn't even want to sit on the potty without pants on. God bless.
We found that the Elmo and Dora panties run smaller than the Princesses.....that's how our Princess keeps her's up!
Post a Comment