Oh... and I am sure Court will have a few more pictures I can add of all the kids and their big bone discoveries.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Up a Creek
We had SO MUCH FUN yesterday. We were invited to the Lankford's house to hang out and let the boys play in the creek. It was the coolest little creek I have seen. It is clear and cold with all kinds of fun stuff in it. The boys (Baylor, Callan, AND Silas) all played non-stop in the creek for 4 hours. It was great for me and Brent to be able to sit back, relax, talk with friends and watch them play. Thanks for thinking of us Nathan and Tiffany...we really did have a blast!
Oh... and I am sure Court will have a few more pictures I can add of all the kids and their big bone discoveries.




Oh... and I am sure Court will have a few more pictures I can add of all the kids and their big bone discoveries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
So glad you guys came, maybe next time it will be a little warmer for swimming!
It was so much fun.
such fun!!! eliza looked a bit hesitant, huh?
I'm jealous of their creek.....
Post a Comment