I love this photo. Of my biggest baby holding onto my tiny baby. How did I get so blessed and how did my biggest baby get so big so fast. It just seems like yesterday he was the baby, baby.
*** I also had to take Cruz back to the hospital today for a hearing screen. He failed the screening at one day old, but he passed it today just fine. Callan did the same thing. We are also having another issue that was just like Callan but I am going to wait and ask the Dr. about it. Who said I make cookie cutter children? He looks like Silas, has Callan's issues... we will see what else will emerge.












3 comments:
So sweet!
howdy- momma of 5! looks like y'all are doing wonderful! i must say cruz has fab hair. oh how i'd love to rub that sweet head! hope his "issues" get worked out soon!
ok - I do realize I have some extra hormones a ragin' in my pregnant body, but I teared up over this picture of biggest brother and smallest brother...super sweet!
Post a Comment