Congratulations to your beautiful family. God blessed you so with four beautiful children. Children are God's gift to us. I love being a mother and embrace every moment I have with them. Something about a baby is just truly a miracle. God is so good. I am so happy for you.
Hi Ashley. I don't know if you remember me or not. We go to First Baptist with your mom and dad (and used to with you when you were here). I had a chance to see your books with your mom at VBS. You are amazing. I don't see how you do it all. I love following your exciting days on your blog and have loved seeing new pics of Cruz! He's beautiful and I know you are so thankful, proud, excited ... like you said, "words can't describe the feeling!" Continue to enjoy your little ones. They grow up so fast! Take care. I admire you!
Keepin' up with the Jones' is a glimpse of our lives, every day as we live it and love it! We have been blessed with five children: three handsome sons one little Guatemalan princess, and now our precious baby boy. This is our story.
7 comments:
He is so beautiful!!!
Congratulations to your beautiful family. God blessed you so with four beautiful children. Children are God's gift to us. I love being a mother and embrace every moment I have with them. Something about a baby is just truly a miracle. God is so good. I am so happy for you.
If I could, I would take a bite out of his fat cheeks!!! Love him, love his hair...
Just Precious!! Congratulations!!
i would love to see newborn pics of all your boys compared to cruz's pic. i cannot wait to squeeze those cheeks!
love yall,
julie
Hi Ashley. I don't know if you remember me or not. We go to First Baptist with your mom and dad (and used to with you when you were here). I had a chance to see your books with your mom at VBS. You are amazing. I don't see how you do it all. I love following your exciting days on your blog and have loved seeing new pics of Cruz! He's beautiful and I know you are so thankful, proud, excited ... like you said, "words can't describe the feeling!" Continue to enjoy your little ones. They grow up so fast! Take care. I admire you!
Love,
Jayne Coleman
Cute picture. Can't wait to meet him in person.
Post a Comment