Today, was my *ahem* 29th birthday... again! But then again, with a day like today, who could ask for a better birthday? My mom met us at the movies to see Ice Age, she came home with us and brought me a homemade strawberry cake, and she kept the kids so Brent and I could go out to dinner (we did take Cruz). Friends brought cards and gifts, Facebook opened a whole new birthday world and it seems like 1000's of people told me Happy Birthday (my e-mail was full all day long from it). My hubby took me out to eat and then sat in the car holding Cruz so I could go buy a few things with my birthday money to get me by until this pregnancy weight goes away, and he brought me home an IvyCake cupcake.
I feel blessed! And these right here... my biggest blessings! Who knew that by age *ahem* 29 I would have 5 children to keep me on my toes, make my days worth living, and make my hair turn gray way too early??!!












4 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday. Sorry I missed it.
Happy Birthday!
God Bless you and your beautiful family! :)
You look great, Ashley! I can't wait to see that sweet little thing in person. Eliza kept telling us about "my Cruz" in SS!
What a great picture of you and Cruz - you are such a pretty Mommy!
Post a Comment