Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Praise You In This Storm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Pastor Tom was preaching on the hymn Sunday morning that God will bring you over the mountain, all I could think of was He's going to bring you and your sweet girl over not just a mountain, but a volcano no less! What a testimony sweet Eliza will always be to us!

jajbs said...

Praising Him through all of this seems to be the message He is sending all of us these days! I am beginning to think it is one of those life lessons He wants all of us to learn and He is using this crazy process to teach it to us. Thanks for posting this. I really needed the confirmation!

I am really thinking about you this week. It's funny how I have never spoken to you-- just know you through comments we each leave for the other-- yet, I am thinking of you often. I am BELIEVING that you get that miraculous call THIS week. Can't wait to read about it. I will e-mail you my number-- if you just need to talk.

Amanda

jajbs said...

Just realized-- don't have your e-mail address. Here is mine...
asalemi@cox.net E-mail me if you want to talk.

Amanda

Mommy said...

One of my all time favorite songs! I have certainly found solace in this song through some very difficult times over the past few years. My favorite part is part of the chorus...

"...You are who You are
no matter where I am
and every tear I've cried
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm

I still get chills every single time I hear CC sing it. The part where it says "I barely hear you whisper through the rain, I'm with you".

Great post Ashley. Thank you for sharing.