Second, have you all seen my little map to the left. It really cracks me up... I mean it is nothing like the ones I have seen on other blogs, but I had no idea where everyone was from looking at this until I got the map. I mean there is a dot in Germany, Italy, and Dominican Republic ( and I only knew that because Baylor brought home a book on David Ortiz yesterday- baseballs one and only Big Papi- and we read it together. Big Papi is from DR... OHHHH do you think HE is the blog reader- just kidding). You are reading from all over the US, and that floors me. One little girl, one little family and yet so much in common with people all over the world.
Third, I have been meaning to post one of the pictures I had made of Eliza at Portrait Innovations. We have a photographer that is taking pictures of Eliza for a "panel" but I just cannot afford to hand those out so we went with the most cost effective photographer for these. I really like how it turned out. Her eyes are just mesmerizing.












5 comments:
Wonderful news! And now I must profusely (and happily) apologize to the Camera Snatcher / Mr. Maintenance Man for my earlier thoughts and comments. Be sure your plastic surgeon attaches your camera somewhere convenient to further picture taking! Eliza's new picture is just adorable. As I've always said - she looks like a little porcelain doll...Carole
That picture is sooooooo
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Gail
Thank you maintenance man! Nommie
Oh Ashley...she is so beautiful. It's hard to believe that she is a year old already, isn't it? Kayleigh will be a year in a few weeks too....we just can't believe it.
Sooooooo sweet!
Post a Comment