You will be seeing this dress more later in the week. I bought it as her birthday dress... which is THURSDAY!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
That is just not right
Sunday as we were getting ready for church, I had all the boys dressed and they went in to help with Eliza. I put on her dress which had a slip with it and then I slid the BIG matching bow into her hair. My oldest looked at her and plainly said "that is just not right!!" Oh the things they will learn from a baby sister. He also expressed that he was concerned that I was making her wear 2 dresses and found it a hoot when I held out her bracelet to put on and she stuck out her arm as if she were some prissy princess.
You will be seeing this dress more later in the week. I bought it as her birthday dress... which is THURSDAY!
You will be seeing this dress more later in the week. I bought it as her birthday dress... which is THURSDAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Hhmmmm - I think I might have to agree with biggest brother. The bow looks adorable on her but you're right - it's BIG - perfect for her birthday party tho. I'm really partial to her pig tails! They always make me smile. Carole
She is georgeous! This may be one of my favorites of her. Give her a kiss from Uncle Bubba and Aunt Ju-we.
i love that dress & bow- funny to hear what the boys think about it all. it will grow on them.....
Post a Comment