Saturday, September 15, 2007

How we spend our Saturday!

It started last week and will last until the first weekend in November.

Our schedule consists of a little of this...
With Daddy trying to be a "hands off coach" (Can't you just see him jumping on the inside)


Then a little of this... which is our first experience Baylor never wanted to play. He looks so big out there... even though his shorts look like capris.


We have been really trying to teach him to get in there and be a part of the action. Believe it or not he is a reserved kind of kid and usually stands back and watches.


Eliza, Silas, and I do a lot of this... (Eliza is the only one who would let me take her picture... Silas is over it and I was not going to do a self portrait)


Thank you, GOD! For bringing my camera back!!!

3 comments:

jam'n bell said...

I'm so happy you do have you camera back. It's wonderful to see pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

The kids look like they're having a ball. While Daddy on the other hand looks like he's really struggling with the "hands off" coaching and doesn't quite know what to do with his hands! So glad you got your camera back. Carole

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!! Catalina starts soccer this Saturday. I'm excited and nervous. I never know how she'll respond to things. That's a beautiful picture of Eliza!